If you’re looking for a reliable suspended ceiling installer in Cheltenham, look no further. We specialise in commercial settings and have years of experience in the industry. Our team of experts will ensure that your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards, with minimal disruption to your business. Contact us today for a free quote and to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Cheltenham.
We work in and around the Gloucestershire area which includes Cheltenham.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Cheltenham, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Cheltenham suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Cheltenham, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Gloucestershire include; Cheltenham suspended ceilings. Cinderford suspended ceilings. Coleford suspended ceilings. Gloucester suspended ceilings. Lydney suspended ceilings. Mitcheldean suspended ceilings. Newent suspended ceilings. Thornbury. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Cheltenham:
Cheltenham is a small town located in the Cotswolds region of England. It is known for its picturesque streets, Georgian architecture, and its many parks and gardens. The town is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs, as well as a number of cultural attractions. The Cheltenham Racecourse is a popular destination for horse racing fans, and the town is also home to the Cheltenham Literature Festival, one of the largest literary festivals in the world. The town is also known for its spa, which has been a popular destination for centuries. Cheltenham is a beautiful and vibrant town, full of history and culture, and is a great place to visit for a day or a weekend.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Cheltenham Racecourse is a historic horse racing venue located in the heart of the Cotswolds. It is home to the world-famous Cheltenham Festival, which takes place every March and attracts thousands of visitors from around the world. The course is renowned for its challenging jumps and steeplechase races, and is a popular destination for horse racing fans.
2. Cheltenham Town Hall is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of Cheltenham. Built in the early 19th century, the building is a stunning example of Regency architecture and is home to a variety of events, including concerts, theatre performances, and conferences.
3. Pittville Park is a large public park located in the centre of Cheltenham. It is home to a variety of attractions, including a lake, a boating lake, a children’s playground, and a bandstand. The park is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike, and is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
4. Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum is a public art gallery and museum located in the centre of Cheltenham. The gallery houses a variety of artworks from local and international artists, as well as a range of historical artefacts. The museum also hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year.
5. Everyman Theatre is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of Cheltenham. The theatre is home to a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and comedy shows. The theatre also hosts a variety of workshops and events throughout the year, making it a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.