Welcome to Bewdley’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing quality installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of workmanship and customer service. We take pride in our work and strive to exceed your expectations. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Bewdley.
We work in and around the Worcestershire area which includes Bewdley.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Bewdley, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Bewdley suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Bewdley, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Worcestershire include; Bewdley. Bromsgrove. Droitwich Spa. Evesham. Great Malvern. Kidderminster. Pershore. Redditch. Stourport-on-Severn. Tenbury Wells. Worcester. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Bewdley:
Bewdley is a small town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the banks of the River Severn and is known for its picturesque views of the surrounding countryside. The town is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs, as well as a number of historic buildings. Bewdley is a popular tourist destination, with its beautiful river walks, historic buildings, and quaint atmosphere. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Bewdley Festival and the Bewdley Carnival. Visitors to Bewdley can enjoy a variety of activities, from exploring the town’s historic buildings to taking a leisurely stroll along the river. Bewdley is a charming town with plenty to offer, from its stunning views to its vibrant culture.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Bewdley Museum is a fascinating local history museum located in the heart of the town. It houses a variety of artefacts and displays that tell the story of the area from prehistory to the present day. Visitors can explore the museum’s galleries, take part in interactive activities and learn about the town’s past.
2. Severn Valley Railway is a heritage railway line that runs through the stunning Severn Valley. It offers a unique journey through the countryside, with steam locomotives, vintage carriages and stunning views. Visitors can take a ride on the railway, explore the stations and visit the workshops.
3. Wyre Forest Visitor Centre is a great place to explore the natural beauty of the Wyre Forest. It offers a range of activities, from guided walks and talks to interactive displays and activities. Visitors can learn about the wildlife and habitats of the forest, and take part in a range of activities.
4. West Midlands Safari Park is a great day out for all the family. It offers a range of exciting attractions, from safari drives to animal encounters. Visitors can explore the park, meet the animals and take part in a range of activities.
5. Bewdley Town Hall is a beautiful Grade II listed building located in the centre of the town. It is home to a variety of events, from concerts and theatre performances to exhibitions and talks. Visitors can explore the building, take part in activities and learn about the history of the town.