Welcome to Telford’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing quality installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of workmanship and customer service. We guarantee a professional and efficient installation process, ensuring that your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Telford.
We work in and around the Shropshire area which includes Telford.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Telford, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Telford suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Telford, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Shropshire include; Bishop’s Castle suspended ceilings. Bridgnorth suspended ceilings. Broseley suspended ceilings. Church Stretton suspended ceilings. Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceilings. Craven Arms suspended ceilings. Ludlow suspended ceilings. Much Wenlock suspended ceilings. Newport suspended ceilings. Shrewsbury suspended ceilings. Telford suspended ceilings. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Telford:
Telford is a large town located in the borough of Telford and Wrekin and is the largest town in Shropshire. It is situated between the towns of Shrewsbury and Wolverhampton and is close to the Welsh border. The town was created in 1968 as a new town and has since grown to become a major industrial and commercial centre. It is home to a number of large employers, including the Ironbridge Gorge Museum, the Telford Shopping Centre, and the Telford International Centre. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Telford Town Park, the Wrekin Hill Country Park, and the Ironbridge Gorge. Telford is a vibrant and diverse town, with a wide range of cultural and leisure activities available. It is a great place to live, work, and visit.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Telford Shopping Centre is a large shopping complex located in the heart of Telford. It offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues, making it a great destination for a day out.
2. Telford Town Park is a large public park located in the centre of Telford. It features a variety of attractions, including a lake, a children’s play area, and a range of sports facilities.
3. Ironbridge Gorge is a World Heritage Site located in the heart of Shropshire. It is home to a number of historic sites, including the Iron Bridge, the world’s first iron bridge.
4. The Wrekin is a hill located in the east of Shropshire. It is a popular destination for walkers and climbers, and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
5. Telford Steam Railway is a heritage railway located in the centre of Telford. It offers a range of steam-hauled services, as well as a range of special events throughout the year.