Welcome to Pershore’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers is dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We guarantee a fast, efficient, and cost-effective service, so contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Pershore.
We work in and around the Worcestershire area which includes Pershore.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Pershore, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Pershore suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Pershore, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Worcestershire include; Bewdley. Bromsgrove. Droitwich Spa. Evesham. Great Malvern. Kidderminster. Pershore. Redditch. Stourport-on-Severn. Tenbury Wells. Worcester. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Pershore:
Pershore is a small market town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the banks of the River Avon, and is known for its historic buildings, including Pershore Abbey, a Norman abbey founded in the 10th century. The town is also home to a number of independent shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a weekly market. The surrounding countryside is beautiful, with rolling hills, lush green fields, and winding rivers. Pershore is a great place to explore, with plenty of walking and cycling routes, as well as a number of historic sites to visit. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out or an adventure, Pershore has something for everyone.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Pershore Abbey is a historic church located in the town of Pershore, Worcestershire, England. It is a Grade I listed building and has been a place of worship since the 10th century. The abbey is renowned for its beautiful architecture and its impressive collection of stained glass windows.
2. Pershore Bridge is a Grade II listed bridge located in the town of Pershore, Worcestershire, England. It was built in the 18th century and is a single-span stone bridge that crosses the River Avon. The bridge is a popular spot for visitors to take in the views of the river and the surrounding countryside.
3. Pershore Market is a traditional market located in the town of Pershore, Worcestershire, England. It has been in operation since the 12th century and is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. The market offers a variety of fresh produce, local crafts, and other goods.
4. Pershore Town Hall is a Grade II listed building located in the town of Pershore, Worcestershire, England. It was built in the 19th century and is a popular venue for events and meetings. The town hall is also home to the Pershore Museum, which houses a collection of artifacts and documents related to the town’s history.
5. Pershore Riverside Park is a public park located in the town of Pershore, Worcestershire, England. It is a popular spot for visitors to take in the views of the River Avon and the surrounding countryside. The park features a variety of walking trails, picnic areas, and playgrounds.