Welcome to Lydney’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers is dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We take pride in our work and guarantee a quality finish every time. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Lydney.
We work in and around the Gloucestershire area which includes Lydney.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Lydney, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Lydney suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Lydney, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Gloucestershire include; Cheltenham suspended ceilings. Cinderford suspended ceilings. Coleford suspended ceilings. Gloucester suspended ceilings. Lydney suspended ceilings. Mitcheldean suspended ceilings. Newent suspended ceilings. Thornbury. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Lydney:
Lydney is a small town in Gloucestershire, England. It is situated on the banks of the River Severn and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. The town has a long history, with evidence of human activity dating back to the Iron Age. It is home to a number of historic buildings, including the Grade I listed St. Mary’s Church and the Grade II listed Lydney Park. The town is also known for its traditional market, which has been running since the 12th century. There are a number of shops, pubs and restaurants in the town, as well as a number of leisure activities such as walking, cycling and fishing. Lydney is a great place to visit for a day out or a longer stay, with plenty to see and do. The town is a great base for exploring the surrounding area, with the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley both within easy reach.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Lydney Town Council is a local government body responsible for providing services to the people of Lydney. It is responsible for the upkeep of public spaces, the provision of local services, and the representation of the town’s interests.
2. Lydney Harbour is a picturesque harbour located on the River Severn in Gloucestershire. It is a popular spot for fishing, sailing, and other water sports. The harbour is also home to a variety of wildlife, including seals, porpoises, and seabirds.
3. Lydney Rugby Club is a local rugby union team that competes in the Gloucestershire leagues. The club has a long history of success, having won the Gloucestershire Cup on multiple occasions.
4. Lydney Grammar School is a secondary school located in the town of Lydney. It is a popular choice for local students, offering a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities.
5. Lydney Town Museum is a local museum dedicated to the history of the town. It houses a variety of artefacts, documents, and photographs that tell the story of Lydney’s past.