Welcome to Bromsgrove’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing quality installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals will ensure your suspended ceiling is installed quickly and efficiently, with minimal disruption to your business. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs and get a free quote.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Bromsgrove.
We work in and around the Worcestershire area which includes Bromsgrove.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Bromsgrove, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Bromsgrove suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Bromsgrove, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Worcestershire include; Bewdley. Bromsgrove. Droitwich Spa. Evesham. Great Malvern. Kidderminster. Pershore. Redditch. Stourport-on-Severn. Tenbury Wells. Worcester. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Bromsgrove:
Bromsgrove is a small town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the River Salwarpe and is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs. The town is known for its historic buildings, including the Grade I listed St John the Baptist Church, which dates back to the 12th century. Bromsgrove is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including Sanders Park and Sanders Pool. The town is a popular destination for visitors, with its many attractions, including the Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings, the Bromsgrove Artrix theatre, and the Bromsgrove Golf Centre. Bromsgrove is a great place to explore, with its many attractions, shops, and restaurants. It is a great place to visit for a day out or a weekend away.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Bromsgrove District Council is the local government body responsible for providing services to the people of Bromsgrove. It is responsible for a range of services including waste collection, housing, planning, leisure and recreation, and environmental health.
2. Bromsgrove School is an independent day and boarding school located in the town of Bromsgrove. It was founded in 1553 and is one of the oldest schools in the country. It offers a range of academic and extra-curricular activities, and is renowned for its excellent academic results.
3. Bromsgrove Sporting F.C. is a semi-professional football club based in Bromsgrove. The club was founded in 1885 and currently plays in the Southern League Premier Division. The club has a long and proud history, and is well-known for its passionate fan base.
4. Bromsgrove Railway Station is a railway station located in the town of Bromsgrove. It is served by both local and long-distance services, and is a major transport hub for the area. The station has recently undergone a major refurbishment, and now offers a modern and comfortable environment for passengers.
5. The Bromsgrove Advertiser is a local newspaper which has been published in the town since 1854. It covers local news, sport, business, and entertainment, and is a great source of information for the people of Bromsgrove.