At Smethwick Suspended Ceilings, we provide professional installation services for commercial settings. Our experienced team of installers are highly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of suspended ceiling installation. We guarantee a quality finish and a reliable service, ensuring your project is completed to the highest standard. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Smethwick.
We work in and around the West Midlands area which includes Smethwick.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Smethwick, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Smethwick suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Smethwick, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in West Midlands include; Aldridge suspended ceilings. Bilston suspended ceilings. Birmingham suspended ceilings. Blackheath suspended ceilings. Bloxwich suspended ceilings. Brierley Hill suspended ceilings. Brownhills suspended ceilings. Coseley suspended ceilings. Coventry suspended ceilings. Darlaston suspended ceilings. Dudley suspended ceilings. Halesowen suspended ceilings. Kingswinford suspended ceilings. Oldbury suspended ceilings. Rowley Regis suspended ceilings. Royal Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Sedgley suspended ceilings. Smethwick suspended ceilings. Solihull suspended ceilings. Stourbridge suspended ceilings. Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Tipton suspended ceilings. Walsall suspended ceilings. Wednesbury suspended ceilings. West Bromwich suspended ceilings. Willenhall suspended ceilings. Wolverhampton suspended ceilings. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Smethwick:
Smethwick is a town in the West Midlands of England, located in the Sandwell borough. It is situated on the River Tame, and is bordered by West Bromwich and Oldbury. The town has a long history, with evidence of settlement dating back to the Iron Age. It was an important industrial centre during the Industrial Revolution, and is now home to a diverse range of businesses and industries. Smethwick is known for its vibrant cultural scene, with a range of festivals and events taking place throughout the year. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, providing plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Smethwick is a great place to live, work and visit, with a rich history and plenty of things to do.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Smethwick Town Hall is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of the town. It was built in 1866 and is a popular tourist attraction. It is home to a variety of events and activities, including a theatre, library, and museum.
2. Smethwick Heritage Centre is a museum dedicated to the history of the town. It houses a variety of artefacts, documents, and photographs from the area’s past. Visitors can explore the history of Smethwick through interactive displays and activities.
3. Smethwick Galton Bridge railway station is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of the town. It was built in 1852 and is a popular transport hub for the area. It is served by a number of local and national train services.
4. Sandwell Valley Country Park is a large park located in the centre of Smethwick. It is home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, mammals, and amphibians. Visitors can explore the park’s trails, lakes, and gardens.
5. Smethwick Rolfe Street railway station is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of the town. It was built in 1852 and is a popular transport hub for the area. It is served by a number of local and national train services.