Welcome to Cleobury-Mortimer’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing quality installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of workmanship and customer service. We guarantee a professional and efficient installation process, ensuring that your suspended ceiling is installed correctly and to the highest standards. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Cleobury Mortimer.
We work in and around the Shropshire area which includes Cleobury Mortimer.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Cleobury Mortimer, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Cleobury Mortimer, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Shropshire include; Bishop’s Castle suspended ceilings. Bridgnorth suspended ceilings. Broseley suspended ceilings. Church Stretton suspended ceilings. Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceilings. Craven Arms suspended ceilings. Ludlow suspended ceilings. Much Wenlock suspended ceilings. Newport suspended ceilings. Shrewsbury suspended ceilings. Telford suspended ceilings. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Cleobury Mortimer:
Cleobury Mortimer is a small market town in the Wyre Forest district of Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the River Rea, close to the Shropshire border. The town has a long history, with evidence of settlement dating back to the Iron Age. It was an important centre for the wool trade in the Middle Ages, and the town’s market charter was granted in 1253. The town has a number of historic buildings, including the Grade I listed St Mary’s Church, which dates from the 12th century. The town also has a number of independent shops, cafes and pubs, as well as a weekly market. Cleobury Mortimer is a popular destination for walkers and cyclists, with a number of trails and paths in the surrounding area. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Cleobury Country Fair and the Cleobury Music Festival. Cleobury Mortimer is a charming and picturesque town, with a rich history and plenty of things to do and see.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club is a prestigious golf club located in the heart of the town. It has a long history of providing excellent golfing facilities and is a popular destination for golfers of all levels. The club has a range of amenities, including a pro shop, driving range, and putting green.
2. Cleobury Mortimer Town Council is the local governing body for the town. It is responsible for providing services to the local community, such as planning, housing, and environmental protection. The council also works to promote the town and its businesses, and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of its citizens.
3. Cleobury Mortimer History Society is a local organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting the history of the town. The society organises events and activities to educate the public about the town’s past, and to encourage people to take an interest in local history.
4. Cleobury Mortimer Community Centre is a multi-purpose facility that provides a range of services to the local community. It offers a range of activities, such as sports, arts and crafts, and educational classes. The centre also hosts a variety of events, such as concerts, exhibitions, and workshops.
5. Cleobury Mortimer Country Market is a weekly market held in the town centre. It offers a variety of local produce, including fresh fruit and vegetables, homemade cakes and jams, and handmade crafts. The market is a great place to find unique gifts and to support local businesses.