Welcome to Stourbridge’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers are dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We take pride in our work and guarantee a quality finish every time. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Stourbridge.
We work in and around the West Midlands area which includes Stourbridge.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Stourbridge, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Stourbridge suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Stourbridge, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in West Midlands include; Aldridge suspended ceilings. Bilston suspended ceilings. Birmingham suspended ceilings. Blackheath suspended ceilings. Bloxwich suspended ceilings. Brierley Hill suspended ceilings. Brownhills suspended ceilings. Coseley suspended ceilings. Coventry suspended ceilings. Darlaston suspended ceilings. Dudley suspended ceilings. Halesowen suspended ceilings. Kingswinford suspended ceilings. Oldbury suspended ceilings. Rowley Regis suspended ceilings. Royal Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Sedgley suspended ceilings. Smethwick suspended ceilings. Solihull suspended ceilings. Stourbridge suspended ceilings. Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Tipton suspended ceilings. Walsall suspended ceilings. Wednesbury suspended ceilings. West Bromwich suspended ceilings. Willenhall suspended ceilings. Wolverhampton suspended ceilings. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Stourbridge:
Stourbridge is a small town in the West Midlands of England. It is situated on the River Stour, and is known for its historic buildings, including the Stourbridge Town Hall, the Stourbridge Canal, and the Stourbridge Glass Quarter. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including Mary Stevens Park, which is a popular spot for walking and picnicking. Stourbridge is a great place to explore, with its many shops, cafes, and pubs, as well as its vibrant nightlife. There are also plenty of cultural attractions, such as the Stourbridge Museum and the Stourbridge Art Gallery. Stourbridge is a great place to visit, with its friendly locals, beautiful scenery, and interesting history.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Stourbridge Town Hall is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of Stourbridge. It is a beautiful building with a rich history, having been built in 1871. It is a popular venue for weddings, conferences and other events.
2. Stourbridge Canal is a historic canal that runs through the town of Stourbridge. It is a popular spot for leisure activities such as walking, cycling and fishing. The canal is also home to a variety of wildlife, making it a great place to explore nature.
3. Mary Stevens Park is a large public park located in Stourbridge. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors, with plenty of green space, a lake, and a variety of wildlife. It is also home to a number of historic monuments and sculptures.
4. Stourbridge Glass Museum is a museum dedicated to the history of glassmaking in the area. It is a great place to learn about the history of glassmaking and to see some of the beautiful pieces that have been created over the years.
5. Stourbridge Library is a public library located in the centre of Stourbridge. It is a great place to find books, magazines, and other resources. It also offers a variety of events and activities for all ages.