Welcome to Broseley’s premier commercial suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in providing high-quality suspended ceiling installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the best possible service and results. We use only the highest quality materials and the latest installation techniques to ensure that your suspended ceiling is installed correctly and looks great. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to get a free quote.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Broseley.
We work in and around the Shropshire area which includes Broseley.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Broseley, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Broseley suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Broseley, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Shropshire include; Bishop’s Castle suspended ceilings. Bridgnorth suspended ceilings. Broseley suspended ceilings. Church Stretton suspended ceilings. Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceilings. Craven Arms suspended ceilings. Ludlow suspended ceilings. Much Wenlock suspended ceilings. Newport suspended ceilings. Shrewsbury suspended ceilings. Telford suspended ceilings. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Broseley:
Broseley is a small town in Shropshire, England. It is situated on the River Severn and is known for its historic buildings and industrial heritage. The town is home to a number of listed buildings, including the Broseley Ironworks, the Broseley Pipeworks, and the Broseley Town Hall. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Broseley Wood Nature Reserve and the Broseley Meadows Nature Reserve. The town is a popular destination for tourists, with a number of attractions, including the Broseley Heritage Centre, the Broseley Museum, and the Broseley Local History Society. The town is also home to a number of pubs, restaurants, and shops, making it a great place to visit for a day out.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Broseley Wood is a beautiful woodland area located in the heart of Shropshire. It is home to a variety of wildlife, including badgers, foxes, and birds. The wood is a great place to explore and enjoy nature.
2. Broseley Town Hall is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of the town. It was built in the early 19th century and is a great example of Georgian architecture. The Town Hall is a popular venue for events and meetings.
3. The Broseley Pipeworks Museum is a unique museum dedicated to the history of the local iron industry. It houses a variety of artefacts and displays, including a working forge and a replica of a Victorian ironworks.
4. The Broseley Local Nature Reserve is a beautiful area of woodland and meadows located on the outskirts of the town. It is home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, butterflies, and wildflowers.
5. The Broseley Heritage Centre is a museum dedicated to the history of the town. It houses a variety of artefacts and displays, including a replica of a Victorian ironworks and a collection of local photographs.