If you’re looking for a reliable suspended ceiling installer in Craven-Arms, look no further. We specialise in commercial suspended ceiling installation and have years of experience in the industry. Our team of professionals will ensure that your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards, giving you peace of mind that your project is in safe hands. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Craven Arms.
We work in and around the Shropshire area which includes Craven Arms.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Craven Arms, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Craven Arms suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Craven Arms, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Shropshire include; Bishop’s Castle suspended ceilings. Bridgnorth suspended ceilings. Broseley suspended ceilings. Church Stretton suspended ceilings. Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceilings. Craven Arms suspended ceilings. Ludlow suspended ceilings. Much Wenlock suspended ceilings. Newport suspended ceilings. Shrewsbury suspended ceilings. Telford suspended ceilings. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Craven Arms:
The small town of Craven-Arms is nestled in the rolling hills of Shropshire, England. It is a picturesque village with a long history, having been first recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086. The town is known for its beautiful countryside views, with the River Onny running through the centre of the town. The town is also home to a number of historic buildings, including the Craven Arms Hotel, which dates back to the 17th century. The town is a popular destination for tourists, with a number of attractions such as the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre and the Craven Arms Railway Station. The town is also home to a number of independent shops, cafes and pubs, making it a great place to visit for a day out. The people of Craven-Arms are friendly and welcoming, and the town is a great place to explore and enjoy the local culture.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Craven Arms Railway Station is a historic station located in the town of Craven Arms, Shropshire. It was opened in 1852 and is still in use today, providing a vital link between the town and the rest of the country.
2. The Craven Arms Pub is a traditional pub located in the centre of Craven Arms. It has been serving locals and visitors alike for over 200 years and is a popular spot for a pint and a chat.
3. The Craven Arms Hotel is a luxurious hotel located in the heart of Craven Arms. It offers a range of modern amenities and services, as well as a restaurant and bar.
4. The Craven Arms Shopping Centre is a modern shopping centre located in the centre of Craven Arms. It offers a range of shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a cinema and bowling alley.
5. The Craven Arms Museum is a small museum located in the centre of Craven Arms. It houses a range of artefacts and exhibits related to the history of the town and its people.