Welcome to Evesham’s premier commercial suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in providing high-quality suspended ceiling solutions for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to create a ceiling that meets your needs and budget. We offer a wide range of options, from basic to complex, to ensure that you get the perfect ceiling for your space. Contact us today to get started on your suspended ceiling project.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Evesham.
We work in and around the Worcestershire area which includes Evesham.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Evesham, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Evesham suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Evesham, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Worcestershire include; Bewdley. Bromsgrove. Droitwich Spa. Evesham. Great Malvern. Kidderminster. Pershore. Redditch. Stourport-on-Severn. Tenbury Wells. Worcester. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Evesham:
Evesham is a small market town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the banks of the River Avon, and is known for its rich agricultural heritage. The town is home to a number of historic buildings, including the 12th century Evesham Abbey and the 15th century Almonry. The town is also home to a number of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a weekly market. Evesham is a popular destination for visitors, with its picturesque countryside and abundance of activities. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Evesham Festival of Food and Drink and the Evesham Arts Festival. Evesham is a great place to visit for a day out, with plenty of things to do and see. From exploring the historic buildings to enjoying the local food and drink, there is something for everyone in Evesham.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Evesham Abbey is a historic building located in the heart of the town. It was founded in the 12th century and is a Grade I listed building. It is a popular tourist attraction and is home to a number of events throughout the year.
2. Evesham Town Hall is a Grade II listed building located in the centre of the town. It was built in the 19th century and is a popular venue for weddings, conferences and other events.
3. Evesham Country Park is a large park located on the outskirts of the town. It is home to a variety of wildlife and is a popular spot for walking, cycling and picnicking.
4. Evesham Almonry Museum is a museum located in the centre of the town. It is home to a variety of artefacts and displays about the history of the town and its people.
5. Evesham Festival of Words is an annual event held in the town. It is a celebration of literature, music and art and features a variety of activities and performances.