Welcome to Coseley’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers is dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We take pride in our work and guarantee a quality finish every time. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Coseley.
We work in and around the West Midlands area which includes Coseley.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Coseley, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Coseley suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Coseley, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in West Midlands include; Aldridge suspended ceilings. Bilston suspended ceilings. Birmingham suspended ceilings. Blackheath suspended ceilings. Bloxwich suspended ceilings. Brierley Hill suspended ceilings. Brownhills suspended ceilings. Coseley suspended ceilings. Coventry suspended ceilings. Darlaston suspended ceilings. Dudley suspended ceilings. Halesowen suspended ceilings. Kingswinford suspended ceilings. Oldbury suspended ceilings. Rowley Regis suspended ceilings. Royal Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Sedgley suspended ceilings. Smethwick suspended ceilings. Solihull suspended ceilings. Stourbridge suspended ceilings. Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Tipton suspended ceilings. Walsall suspended ceilings. Wednesbury suspended ceilings. West Bromwich suspended ceilings. Willenhall suspended ceilings. Wolverhampton suspended ceilings. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Coseley:
Coseley is a small town in the West Midlands of England. It is located in the borough of Dudley, and is situated between Bilston and Sedgley. The town is known for its industrial heritage, with many factories and mills having been built in the area during the 19th century. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including Coseley Park and the Coseley Canal. The town has a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a library and a leisure centre. The local area is also home to a number of schools, including Coseley Primary School and Coseley Secondary School. Coseley is a vibrant and diverse community, with a strong sense of identity and pride. It is a great place to live, work and visit, and is a great place to explore the history and culture of the West Midlands.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Coseley railway station is a historic station located in the West Midlands of England. It was opened in 1837 and is still in use today, providing a vital link between Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
2. Coseley School is a secondary school located in the West Midlands of England. It was established in 1876 and has a long history of providing quality education to the local community. It offers a wide range of courses and activities for students of all ages.
3. Coseley Cricket Club is a local cricket club based in the West Midlands of England. It was founded in 1887 and has a long history of providing competitive cricket to the local community. It has a strong youth section and is a great place for young people to learn and develop their cricketing skills.
4. Coseley Urban District was a local government district in the West Midlands of England. It was established in 1894 and was responsible for providing local services such as education, health, housing and transport. It was abolished in 1974 and is now part of the Dudley Metropolitan Borough.
5. Coseley Canal Basin is a historic canal basin located in the West Midlands of England. It was built in the early 19th century and is still in use today, providing a vital link between Birmingham and Wolverhampton. It is a popular tourist attraction and is home to a variety of wildlife.