Welcome to Walsall’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers are dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We guarantee a fast, efficient and cost-effective service, so contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Walsall.
We work in and around the West Midlands area which includes Walsall.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Walsall, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Walsall suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Walsall, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in West Midlands include; Aldridge suspended ceilings. Bilston suspended ceilings. Birmingham suspended ceilings. Blackheath suspended ceilings. Bloxwich suspended ceilings. Brierley Hill suspended ceilings. Brownhills suspended ceilings. Coseley suspended ceilings. Coventry suspended ceilings. Darlaston suspended ceilings. Dudley suspended ceilings. Halesowen suspended ceilings. Kingswinford suspended ceilings. Oldbury suspended ceilings. Rowley Regis suspended ceilings. Royal Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Sedgley suspended ceilings. Smethwick suspended ceilings. Solihull suspended ceilings. Stourbridge suspended ceilings. Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Tipton suspended ceilings. Walsall suspended ceilings. Wednesbury suspended ceilings. West Bromwich suspended ceilings. Willenhall suspended ceilings. Wolverhampton suspended ceilings. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Walsall:
Walsall is a large town in the West Midlands of England. It is situated between Birmingham and Wolverhampton and is part of the Black Country. It is known for its industrial heritage, with many factories and warehouses still standing. The town centre is home to a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs, as well as a large market. The town is also home to a number of parks and open spaces, including the Arboretum and the Walsall Arboretum. The town is well connected to the rest of the region, with good transport links to Birmingham, Wolverhampton and the wider West Midlands. Walsall is a vibrant and diverse town, with a rich history and culture. It is a great place to live, work and visit, with plenty of things to do and see.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Walsall Football Club is a professional football club based in Walsall, West Midlands, England. Founded in 1888, they have played in the Football League since 1893 and currently compete in League Two. The club’s home ground is the Banks’s Stadium, which has a capacity of 11,300.
2. Walsall Arboretum is a public park located in the centre of Walsall, West Midlands, England. It was opened in 1874 and covers an area of over 40 acres. The park features a lake, a bandstand, a children’s play area, a cafe, and a variety of trees and shrubs.
3. Walsall Leather Museum is a museum located in Walsall, West Midlands, England. It is dedicated to the history of leatherworking in the area and features a variety of exhibits, including leatherworking tools, leather garments, and leather-related artwork.
4. Walsall Manor Hospital is a large NHS hospital located in Walsall, West Midlands, England. It provides a range of services, including accident and emergency, maternity, and outpatient services. The hospital also has a dedicated children’s ward and a range of specialist services.
5. Walsall Market is a traditional market located in the centre of Walsall, West Midlands, England. It has been in operation since the 19th century and features a variety of stalls selling fresh produce, clothing, and other goods. The market is open six days a week and is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.