Welcome to Solihull’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers are dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We guarantee a fast, efficient and cost-effective service, so contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Solihull.
We work in and around the West Midlands area which includes Solihull.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Solihull, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Solihull suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Solihull, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in West Midlands include; Aldridge suspended ceilings. Bilston suspended ceilings. Birmingham suspended ceilings. Blackheath suspended ceilings. Bloxwich suspended ceilings. Brierley Hill suspended ceilings. Brownhills suspended ceilings. Coseley suspended ceilings. Coventry suspended ceilings. Darlaston suspended ceilings. Dudley suspended ceilings. Halesowen suspended ceilings. Kingswinford suspended ceilings. Oldbury suspended ceilings. Rowley Regis suspended ceilings. Royal Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Sedgley suspended ceilings. Smethwick suspended ceilings. Solihull suspended ceilings. Stourbridge suspended ceilings. Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Tipton suspended ceilings. Walsall suspended ceilings. Wednesbury suspended ceilings. West Bromwich suspended ceilings. Willenhall suspended ceilings. Wolverhampton suspended ceilings. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Solihull:
Solihull is a large town in the West Midlands of England. It is located 11 miles southeast of Birmingham and is part of the wider Birmingham metropolitan area. The town is known for its historic market town centre, its many parks and green spaces, and its proximity to the National Exhibition Centre. It is also home to the National Motorcycle Museum and the National Space Centre. The town has a rich history, with evidence of settlement dating back to the Iron Age. It was an important centre for the wool trade in the Middle Ages, and later became a centre for the manufacture of small arms during the Industrial Revolution. Today, Solihull is a vibrant and diverse town, with a thriving economy and a wide range of leisure activities. It is a popular destination for tourists, with its many attractions, shops, restaurants, and pubs.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council is a local government district with borough status in the West Midlands, England. It borders the City of Birmingham to the east, the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley to the south, and the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell to the west.
2. Solihull College and University Centre is a further education college located in Solihull, West Midlands, England. It offers a range of courses from GCSEs and A-Levels to vocational qualifications and higher education courses.
3. The National Motorcycle Museum is a museum in Solihull, West Midlands, England, dedicated to the history of motorcycling. It houses over 1000 motorcycles from around the world, including some of the earliest examples of the motorised two-wheeler.
4. Touchwood Shopping Centre is a shopping centre located in Solihull, West Midlands, England. It is home to over 80 stores, including major high street brands, independent retailers, restaurants, cafes and a cinema.
5. Tudor Grange Park is a public park located in Solihull, West Midlands, England. It covers an area of over 30 acres and features a lake, a children’s play area, a skate park, a cafe and a range of sports facilities.