Welcome to Shrewsbury’s premier commercial suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in providing high-quality suspended ceiling solutions for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to create a ceiling that meets your needs and budget. We offer a wide range of options, from basic to complex, to ensure that you get the perfect ceiling for your space. Contact us today to get started on your suspended ceiling project.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Shrewsbury.
We work in and around the Shropshire area which includes Shrewsbury.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Shrewsbury, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Shrewsbury suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Shrewsbury, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Shropshire include; Bishop’s Castle suspended ceilings. Bridgnorth suspended ceilings. Broseley suspended ceilings. Church Stretton suspended ceilings. Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceilings. Craven Arms suspended ceilings. Ludlow suspended ceilings. Much Wenlock suspended ceilings. Newport suspended ceilings. Shrewsbury suspended ceilings. Telford suspended ceilings. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Shrewsbury:
Shrewsbury is a historic market town in Shropshire, England. It is situated on the River Severn and is the county town of Shropshire. The town is known for its medieval architecture, including Shrewsbury Castle, the Abbey, and the many timber-framed buildings. It is also home to the Shrewsbury Flower Show, one of the largest horticultural events in the UK. The town has a rich history, with evidence of human settlement dating back to the Iron Age. It was an important centre of trade and industry during the Industrial Revolution, and is now a popular tourist destination. Shrewsbury is a vibrant and bustling town, with a wide range of shops, restaurants, and attractions. It is a great place to explore, with its cobbled streets, historic buildings, and beautiful parks. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out or an exciting night out, Shrewsbury has something for everyone.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Shrewsbury Abbey is a beautiful and historic building, founded in 1083 by the Norman Earl of Shrewsbury. It is a Grade I listed building and is home to a variety of events and services.
2. Shrewsbury Castle is a medieval castle located in the centre of the town. It was built in the 11th century and is now a Grade I listed building. It is open to the public and is a popular tourist attraction.
3. Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery is a museum and art gallery located in the centre of the town. It houses a variety of collections, including fine art, archaeology, natural history and local history.
4. Shrewsbury Town Football Club is a professional football club based in the town. It was founded in 1886 and currently plays in the English Football League.
5. Shrewsbury Flower Show is an annual event held in the town. It is one of the largest flower shows in the UK and attracts thousands of visitors each year. It features a variety of displays, competitions and activities.