Welcome to Ludlow’s premier commercial suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in providing high-quality suspended ceiling installation services for businesses in the Ludlow area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the best possible service and results for your suspended ceiling needs. We take pride in our work and strive to exceed your expectations. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your suspended ceiling installation needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Ludlow.
We work in and around the Shropshire area which includes Ludlow.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Ludlow, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Ludlow suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Ludlow, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Shropshire include; Bishop’s Castle suspended ceilings. Bridgnorth suspended ceilings. Broseley suspended ceilings. Church Stretton suspended ceilings. Cleobury Mortimer suspended ceilings. Craven Arms suspended ceilings. Ludlow suspended ceilings. Much Wenlock suspended ceilings. Newport suspended ceilings. Shrewsbury suspended ceilings. Telford suspended ceilings. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Ludlow:
Ludlow is a small town in Shropshire, England. It is situated on the River Teme and is known for its medieval castle ruins, which are a popular tourist attraction. The town is also home to a number of independent shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a weekly market. The surrounding countryside is beautiful, with rolling hills and lush green fields. The town is also known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, with a number of galleries, theatres, and music venues. It is a great place to explore and enjoy the local history and culture.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Ludlow Castle is a medieval castle located in the town of Ludlow, Shropshire, England. It was built in the 11th century and has been used as a fortification, a palace, and a prison. It is now a popular tourist attraction and hosts a variety of events throughout the year.
2. Ludlow Racecourse is a horse racing track located in the town of Ludlow, Shropshire, England. It is one of the oldest racecourses in the country and hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including the popular Ludlow Festival.
3. The Ludlow Food Festival is an annual event held in the town of Ludlow, Shropshire, England. It is a celebration of local food and drink, featuring a variety of stalls, demonstrations, and activities.
4. The Ludlow Museum is a museum located in the town of Ludlow, Shropshire, England. It is dedicated to the history of the town and its people, and features a variety of exhibits and displays.
5. The Ludlow Town Council is the local government body responsible for the town of Ludlow, Shropshire, England. It is responsible for the day-to-day running of the town, including the provision of services, the maintenance of public spaces, and the promotion of local businesses.