If you’re looking for a reliable suspended ceiling installer in Tenbury-Wells, look no further. We specialise in commercial suspended ceiling installation and have years of experience in the industry. Our team of experts will ensure that your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards, giving you peace of mind that your project is in safe hands. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Tenbury Wells.
We work in and around the Worcestershire area which includes Tenbury Wells.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Tenbury Wells, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Tenbury Wells suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Tenbury Wells, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Worcestershire include; Bewdley. Bromsgrove. Droitwich Spa. Evesham. Great Malvern. Kidderminster. Pershore. Redditch. Stourport-on-Severn. Tenbury Wells. Worcester. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Tenbury Wells:
Tenbury Wells is a small market town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the River Teme, close to the border with Shropshire. The town is known for its Georgian architecture, with many of its buildings dating back to the 18th century. It is also home to a number of independent shops, cafes, and pubs. The town is surrounded by beautiful countryside, with the Malvern Hills to the south and the Clee Hills to the north. Tenbury Wells is a popular destination for walkers, cyclists, and nature lovers, with a number of trails and paths to explore. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Tenbury Music Festival and the Tenbury Wells Food Festival. Tenbury Wells is a charming and picturesque town, with something for everyone to enjoy.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Tenbury Wells Town Council is a local government body responsible for providing services to the people of Tenbury Wells. It is responsible for the maintenance of roads, parks, and other public spaces, as well as providing services such as waste collection and recycling.
2. Tenbury Wells Library is a public library located in the town centre. It offers a wide range of books, magazines, and other resources for the local community. It also provides access to computers and the internet, as well as hosting events and activities.
3. Tenbury Wells Museum is a local museum dedicated to the history and culture of the town. It houses a variety of artefacts and displays, as well as hosting educational activities and events.
4. Tenbury Wells Tourist Information Centre is a local tourist office providing information and advice to visitors to the town. It offers a range of services, including maps, brochures, and advice on local attractions.
5. Tenbury Wells Town Hall is a historic building located in the centre of the town. It is used for a variety of civic and community events, including meetings, concerts, and exhibitions.