Welcome to Halesowen’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers are dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We take pride in our work and guarantee a quality finish every time. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Halesowen.
We work in and around the West Midlands area which includes Halesowen.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Halesowen, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Halesowen suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Halesowen, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in West Midlands include; Aldridge suspended ceilings. Bilston suspended ceilings. Birmingham suspended ceilings. Blackheath suspended ceilings. Bloxwich suspended ceilings. Brierley Hill suspended ceilings. Brownhills suspended ceilings. Coseley suspended ceilings. Coventry suspended ceilings. Darlaston suspended ceilings. Dudley suspended ceilings. Halesowen suspended ceilings. Kingswinford suspended ceilings. Oldbury suspended ceilings. Rowley Regis suspended ceilings. Royal Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Sedgley suspended ceilings. Smethwick suspended ceilings. Solihull suspended ceilings. Stourbridge suspended ceilings. Sutton Coldfield suspended ceilings. Tipton suspended ceilings. Walsall suspended ceilings. Wednesbury suspended ceilings. West Bromwich suspended ceilings. Willenhall suspended ceilings. Wolverhampton suspended ceilings. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Halesowen:
Halesowen is a small town in the West Midlands of England. It is situated in the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley, and is part of the Black Country. The town has a long history, with evidence of human activity dating back to the Iron Age. It is home to a number of historic buildings, including the ruins of Halesowen Abbey, and the Grade II listed St John’s Church. The town centre is home to a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs, as well as a market. There are also a number of parks and open spaces, including the Halesowen Country Park. The town is well connected, with easy access to the M5 motorway and Birmingham International Airport. Halesowen is a great place to live, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, and plenty of things to do and see.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Halesowen Abbey is a ruined 12th century Cistercian monastery located in the town of Halesowen in the West Midlands, England. It is a Grade I listed building and a Scheduled Ancient Monument. The abbey was founded in 1150 and dissolved in 1539. Today, the ruins are a popular tourist attraction.
2. Halesowen Town F.C. is an English football club based in Halesowen, West Midlands. The club was founded in 1873 and currently plays in the Southern League Premier Division Central. They are nicknamed The Yeltz and play their home games at The Grove.
3. Halesowen College is a further education college located in Halesowen, West Midlands. It offers a range of courses from GCSEs and A-Levels to vocational qualifications and apprenticeships. The college also has a range of facilities including a library, sports hall and IT suites.
4. Halesowen Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course located in Halesowen, West Midlands. The course was established in 1891 and is a popular destination for golfers of all abilities. The club also offers a range of facilities including a driving range, pro shop and clubhouse.
5. Halesowen Bus Station is a bus station located in Halesowen, West Midlands. It is served by a number of bus services operated by National Express West Midlands and Diamond Bus. The station has a range of facilities including a ticket office, waiting area and toilets.