Welcome to Ledbury’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing quality installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of workmanship and customer service. We take pride in our work and strive to exceed your expectations. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs and let us help you create the perfect ceiling for your business.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Ledbury.
We work in and around the Herefordshire area which includes Ledbury.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Ledbury, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Ledbury suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Ledbury, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Herefordshire include; Bromyard suspended ceilings. Hereford suspended ceilings. Kington suspended ceilings. Ledbury suspended ceilings. Leominster suspended ceilings. Ross-on-Wye suspended ceilings. Herefordshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Ledbury:
Ledbury is a small market town in Herefordshire, England. It is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Malvern Hills, and is known for its picturesque streets and historic buildings. The town is home to a variety of independent shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a number of traditional pubs. Ledbury is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Ledbury Poetry Festival and the Ledbury Music Festival. The town is also known for its beautiful parks and gardens, including the Ledbury Park and the Ledbury Arboretum. Ledbury is a great place to visit for a day out, with plenty of things to do and see. The town is also a great base for exploring the surrounding countryside, with plenty of walking and cycling routes to explore.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Ledbury Town Council is a local government body responsible for providing services to the people of Ledbury and its surrounding areas. It is made up of elected councillors who are responsible for making decisions on behalf of the community.
2. Ledbury Heritage Centre is a museum and visitor centre located in the centre of Ledbury. It houses a range of artefacts and displays that tell the story of the town’s history and culture.
3. Ledbury Market Town is a vibrant and bustling market town located in the heart of Herefordshire. It is home to a wide range of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, as well as a weekly market.
4. Ledbury Priory Church is a Grade I listed building located in the centre of Ledbury. It is a beautiful example of Norman architecture and is home to a range of historic artefacts and monuments.
5. Ledbury Poetry Festival is an annual event held in the town of Ledbury. It is a celebration of poetry and literature, with readings, workshops and performances from some of the best poets in the country.