Welcome to Leominster’s premier commercial suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in providing high-quality suspended ceiling installation services for businesses in the area. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing the best possible service and results. We use only the highest quality materials and the latest installation techniques to ensure your suspended ceiling is installed correctly and looks great. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to get started on your suspended ceiling project.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Leominster.
We work in and around the Herefordshire area which includes Leominster.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Leominster, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Leominster suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Leominster, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Herefordshire include; Bromyard suspended ceilings. Hereford suspended ceilings. Kington suspended ceilings. Ledbury suspended ceilings. Leominster suspended ceilings. Ross-on-Wye suspended ceilings. Herefordshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Leominster:
Leominster is a small city in Herefordshire. It is located to the North of Hereford City. The city is also home to a number of restaurants, bars, and shops, making it a great place to visit for a day or a weekend. Leominster is a great place to explore and experience the history and culture of Herefordshire.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Leominster City Hall is a historic building located in the heart of the city. It houses the offices of the mayor and other city officials, as well as providing a venue for public meetings and events.
2. The Leominster Public Library is a great resource for the community, offering a wide range of books, magazines, and other materials. It also provides access to computers and other technology, as well as hosting events and activities.
3. The Leominster Historical Society is dedicated to preserving the history of the city and its people. It offers a variety of exhibits, lectures, and other programs to educate the public about the city’s past.
4. Leominster Public Schools provide a quality education to students of all ages. The district offers a variety of programs and services to ensure that students are prepared for success in college and beyond.
5. The Leominster Recreation Department provides a variety of recreational activities for the community. It offers sports leagues, classes, and other programs to keep residents active and engaged.