Welcome to Ross-on-Wye’s premier suspended ceiling installer. We specialise in commercial settings, providing high-quality, professional installation services. Our experienced team of installers are dedicated to providing the best possible service, ensuring your suspended ceiling is installed to the highest standards. We take pride in our work and guarantee a quality finish every time. Contact us today to discuss your suspended ceiling needs.
Your suspended ceiling contractor covering Ross-on-Wye.
We work in and around the Herefordshire area which includes Ross-on-Wye.
Get in touch for a competitive and quick ceiling quote.
If you know what you want, excellent; and if you don’t, that’s okay too.
Give us an idea of what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll do our best to fill in the gaps.
If you’re looking for a standard budget ceiling in Ross-on-Wye, or something to help with acoustics, or hygiene, or fire. Let us know, and we’ll propose something suitable to you.
We’re an experienced Ross-on-Wye suspended ceiling contractor, and have been in the business for decades – we know our Rockfon from our Ecophon, our Zentia from our AMF or SAS.
We keep up to speed with modern working practices, and hold a wide array of health and safety accreditations (such as ConstructionLine at Gold level), and we’re member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry).
We’re also versed at installing a wide range of acoustic ceilings, and related products such as Ecophon Solo or Rockfon Islands.
We’re happy to work as a sub-contractor, as well as directly for businesses.
So if you’re looking for a ceiling in a school, office, a factory or a shop in Ross-on-Wye, get in touch!
Some of the related areas that we also cover in Herefordshire include; Bromyard suspended ceilings. Hereford suspended ceilings. Kington suspended ceilings. Ledbury suspended ceilings. Leominster suspended ceilings. Ross-on-Wye suspended ceilings. Herefordshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Ross-on-Wye:
Ross-on-Wye is a small market town in Herefordshire, England. It is situated on the River Wye, and is the birthplace of the modern tourist industry. The town is known for its picturesque views of the surrounding countryside, and its many historic buildings. It is a popular destination for walkers, cyclists, and those looking for a peaceful getaway. The town centre is full of independent shops, cafes, and pubs, and there are plenty of activities to enjoy in the area. The nearby Wye Valley is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and is home to a variety of wildlife. Ross-on-Wye is a great place to explore, with plenty of attractions to keep visitors entertained. From the ruins of Goodrich Castle to the beautiful gardens of Wilton Castle, there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break or an adventure, Ross-on-Wye is the perfect destination.
And a few facts that we’ve been told about the area:
1. Ross-on-Wye Town Council is a local authority responsible for providing services to the community. It is made up of elected councillors who work to ensure the town is a safe and enjoyable place to live.
2. The Wye Valley and Forest of Dean are two of the most beautiful areas in the UK, with stunning scenery, historic sites and plenty of outdoor activities. Tourism in the area is booming, with visitors coming from all over the world to experience the unique landscape.
3. The Royal Hotel Ross-on-Wye is a luxurious hotel located in the heart of the town. It offers a range of amenities, including a restaurant, bar, spa and fitness centre. The hotel is a popular choice for visitors to the area, with its comfortable rooms and excellent service.
4. The Market House Ross-on-Wye is a historic building located in the centre of the town. It is home to a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a weekly market. The building is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike, with its unique architecture and vibrant atmosphere.
5. The Falcon Inn Ross-on-Wye is a traditional pub located in the centre of the town. It is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike, with its friendly atmosphere and selection of real ales. The pub also hosts regular live music events, making it a great place to spend an evening.